Here's how Frog2Prince would edit someone's online dating profile.
Frog2Prince Edits John's Online Profile
I looked over your profile and it’s obvious that you’re a dateable guy with some interesting hobbies. I’ve tried to give you suggestions to make you stand out as a more unique candidate. In general, giving specific details will help you land more dates. I know you’re not looking for anything serious, but you’re going to be more successful if you treat girls as though they are unique...(it’s better to focus on quality rather than quantity in messages and dates...trust me).
As far as photos are concerned:
- This photo is ok, but it doesn't show off anything special. Also, girls hate seeing pics of boys with other girls.
- Great photo of you playing guitar.
- Unflattering. Is there another pic of you in the outdoors?
- Also a little unflattering, but the passion is good. You already have a photo of you playing guitar. Two is redundant.
- This is a great photo. I usually don't like pics of guys in sunglasses (I want to see their faces), but the suit wins me over. Consider this for profile pic.
- I think this is also a great photo, especially if you're interested in attracting artsier girls.
- This photo is a little serious and overly-professional, but it's a really nice, crisp photo of your face. I say keep it.
- Girls love cats :) :) Keep it!
Check out some of the blog posts on Frog2Prince if you’re looking for more tips.
Best of luck!
What I’m doing with my life
I'm trying to hit that perfect balance of work and play.
I’m really good at
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I love all music, I don't discriminate, but I am really, really into music. Music helps me relax and is awesome.
Six things I could never live without
- the people in my life
- good music and my keyboard
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My typical Friday night
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
You should message me if
- women ages 23-28
- short-term dating, activity partners, casual sex
Anything else Frog2Prince should know?
I recently got out of a longterm relationship and want to start dating again, but am not looking for anything serious.